The Food Co-op is not currently hiring for any roles. Keep an eye on our social media for updates on upcoming roles!
We are currently hiring a new Working Members Manager!
Basis: Part-time, ongoing
Hours: approximately 15 – 19 hours/week
Remuneration: $28.58 per hour.
Desired Commitment: minimum 18 months
Applications close: Sunday, 4th December 2022
- Be main point of contact for working members (volunteers), both new and existing
- Maintain functional activities and team rosters for working members to contribute to
- Communicate information to our wide range of working members
- Uphold the Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures of the Food Co-op
- Develop programs and systems for more efficient, diverse and reliable working member opportunities
- Update and maintain job descriptions, contracts and other employee issues
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to join an engaging, inclusive and strategic work environment
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Commitment to the goals of the Food Co-op
- Excellent written, electronic, individual face to face and group communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Experience of and commitment to high standard of service
- Experience of managing staff and volunteers
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Understanding of and commitment to cooperative structures, consensus decision-making and conflict resolution strategies
- Understanding of and commitment to workplace health and safety
- Understanding of financial business strategies is desirable
How to apply for this job
- Please submit your CV, a brief cover letter, and a document addressing the selection criteria.
Please include your contact details and the names and phone numbers of two referees
- Applications will only be accepted in digital form, ideally emailed. Attachments must be in
Word (.doc), Rich Text Format, or PDF format
- Email applications must be sent by COB Sunday 4th December to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Working Members Manager application
- The Food Coop Shop is an equal opportunity employer
- For further information contact the Food Co-op at 02 6230 7505