Pickup & Delivery Service
As the pandemic evolves, so are we. Here’s where we’re at given the current pandemic conditions:
WE ARE OPEN FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING!
(Online ordering will continue.)
**Please take note of some changes below**
In addition to our regular in-store shopping experience, we are pleased to offer Online Ordering for Pick-up or Delivery!
There are some changes to our service in this iteration based on our experience last year and feedback from shoppers and Members. Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and experience to support us with improvements – firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a small fee to use our Pick-up & Delivery services:
Delivery fee – $10 standard; $5 concession; NO CHARGE if you are in quarantine in the Inner North
Pick-up fee – $5
- Online Orders for Pick-up and Delivery will be packed and delivered on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays ONLY
- Orders for Pick-up can be made any day with a minimum of 3 hours notice.
Orders for Delivery need to be received by 5pm the DAY PRIOR e.g. Tuesday afternoon for Wednesday order.
- For Pick-up: we will be able to receive the shopper’s personal jars, bottles and containers to be filled when an order is placed at our takeaway window. However, please note there will be a wait of at least 1 hour on these orders.
- We have a limit of 3kgs/litres for bulk dry goods/liquids for Online Orders (except for milk), and a limit of 5 items for shelf or fridge packaged goods (including toilet paper). If you would like to have a Bulk Order delivered, give us a call to discuss how we can work together to fill these 🙂
- Please note that we too are experiencing some hold-ups in our supply chains. Please be understanding and patient with us at this time <3
Remember, Members receive an automatic 5% discount on sales, Working Members receive a 20% discount! Check out our page on becoming a Member here.
We’d love to hear about your experience of this service. Please email email@example.com if you have anything to share.
How to order, step-by-step
1. Plan ahead! Order by 5pm the day prior for a Delivery or with 3hrs notice for a Pick-up.
2. Use our comprehensive product list to help compile your shopping list:
3. Open our online ordering form – we have separate forms for Pickup and Delivery.
4. Follow the instructions on the order form, taking note to copy and paste items precisely.
5. When your order is packed, you will receive a phone-call to let you know about any items that are out-of-stock and to take your credit card details for payment (for Deliveries ONLY).
6. Your order is ready for Pick-up or Delivery!
Things to note:
- We do our best to keep our product list up-to-date however if something is out of stock, we will let you know when we call you once your order is packed.
- Due to the importance of sanitation at this time, we will be packing orders in sterilised re-used jars and containers where possible, and recycled paper bags (25c – small, 50c – large), and 1L bottles ($2) where not. You can get a refund on the $2 1L glass bottles by returning them to the Co-op.
- If you would like us to pack your order in some of our purchasable reusable packing options (eg: ONYA bulk bags, our 5kg cotton bulk bags etc), please specify for each product what container you would like to purchase (eg: 500g Apple in 5kg cotton bag)
For the health and well-being of all
Please wash your hands the first thing you do when you come in to the Co-op.
Please keep a distance of 1.5m from other shoppers and staff.
Please don’t come and pick up goods if you are unwell.
Please be patient and understanding – our staff and Working Members are working very hard to keep you well supplied!
Please support your community (spaciously) during this time 🙂